Things To Do To Get Attention When You're Just STARVING and Have To Eat RIGHT NOW!
1. Bang on the door of the room the human's in (this one doesn't work if they're going poopy)
2. Bat all the water out of the drinking bowl (added benefit is that the dee oh gee's get really thirsty, he he he)
3. Stand behind the human so she trips over you and yells "Goddamnit!"
4. Throw up all the food you just ate. Make it visible but if the human steps in it, you're toast
5. When the human is napping, go ahead and knead the boobies (this one works if she hasn't gone into R.E.M. sleep but you have to watch out you don't get thrown off the bed)
6. Walk through the house screaming
Friends and Foes
Herewith, pictures of kitties, dee oh gee's, humans and anything else of the fauna variety. I (Poonie) am absolutely loath to show images of slobbering dee oh gee's, but Boo has this rediculous affinity for them and I did agree to be a (shudder) team player regarding this. So.
Amber, The Girl of My Dreams
Her mom says she's insane. Don't you love it?
Luke & Molly
Luke is now in Doggie Heaven. Their mom says Luke and Molly are GOOD dee-oh-gees. They DO look pretty nice (for dogs, you know).
Reese & Rumple From Two Dog Pond
Holly said she could beat up that pee-uppy, no prob. I think if she were able to see how he's grown since this picture was taken, she might rethink that. Sadly, Reese recently went to Doggie Heaven. R.I.P., big guy..
Apparently wasn't all that happy about his holiday tee. I have to give him props for that, even being a dee-oh-gee and all.
Teddy is Rowdy's brother-in-spirit, but obviously does not share his brother's tee-shirt abhorence. Teddy was especially thrilled to hear that these were his Mommy's wedding colors! Oh goody!
Holly the Whiner
Holly has been complaining to anyone who will listen that she's not on this blog, even though she's prominently featured on the OTHER blog. Since I have to live with her, I had to acquiesce. So here you go, HOLLY.
The Many Faces of BooBoo
Aaaarrrgghh, mateys--I'm the Dread Pirate Boo!
Faithful friend of Miss Nana Anna Banana. Rest in peace, lil guy.
Rusty's Playgirl Moment
Dee oh gee Cute Attack
Meet CiCi and GinGin. They are what is called ADORABLE in the dee oh gee world. Grudgingly, I guess I can see why.
Got a call from Dr. Tracy yesterday. Heartgard has agreed to cover the cost of the treatment! While we would have had no hesitation paying for it ourselves, I sort of feel vindicated since I was NOT lax about her meds (well, there was that one month but I've beaten myself up enough over that).
Holly got her last shot (in the butt) today so Dr. Dean said we'll start the treatment in a week. That's good, since she's been coughing and I HATE THAT.
Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well with my sweet little doggie.